Training formats available on this page:
Public schedule hands-on instructor led courses available online
On your course you can look forward to:
- Experienced trainers – a well motivated training team
- Classroom based training with a trainer to answer your questions
- 12 month access to support forum, course materials, practice exercises and more
- Networking with fellow attendees in a relaxed but focused training environment
- Online customer account supported by a dedicated account manager
For your convenience we can deliver training at your offices, Trinidad, Tobago and Caribbean. You have the option of tailored training from our standard content and we can even create courses bespoke to your requirements.
Your onsite training is in safe hands and you can expect:
- Easy online quote and ordering system
- Automated training logistics
- Experienced team
- Comprehensive training materials (e-format or printed option)
- Online access to training feedback and support from account manager
- IT hire (laptops, projectors) available if required
We offer our instructor-led training in a variety of formats. Utilising the latest Virtual Classroom tools, we can provide the same high quality training that over 95% of our customers would recommend.
You can expect:
High Quality Instructor-Led Training
The primary advantage is the reduced travel time and cost for delegates. It allows delegates from multiple offices to train together in a virtual classroom. We can even accommodate different Time Zones.
Finding time to attend a training session might seem like an impossibility. Virtual learning sessions can be arranged to fit your schedule, ranging from a full day to just a few hours.
We don’t compromise on quality. You can expect the same high quality teaching and interaction that you would receive at one of our Training Venues.
Business Applications Training:
Delegates can interact with the Trainer, view live demonstrations, ask questions and then practice on their own computers. Our existing course portfolio, including Office 365, can be delivered via virtual classroom.
Professional Development Courses:
An instructor facilitated video conference; enables the delegates to engage, collaborate and develop.
Expert Instructor-Led Training
Access to Online Practice Resources
Access to our Online Help Forum 24/7
Option of eLearning (MS Office, Skype, SharePoint etc)
Ideal for those individuals in demanding job roles who require tailored, concise, and discreet training.