30 contact hrs. (10 Sessions)
An e-certificate of completion will be issued at the end.
This course has two distinct parts – HTML (Hypertext Markup Language), which includes HTML fundamentals, document structuring and multimedia presentations; and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) which includes CSS fundamentals and styling webpages.
You will learn the objectives required to progress and undertake the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) 98-383 examination*.
Responsive Web Design with HTML and CSS
- Understand HTML fundamentals
- Understand CSS fundamentals
- Structure documents using HTML
- Present Multimedia using HTML
- Style Web pages using CSS