ICTC - Payment Information
Payments can be facilitated via the following methods:
- Online Bank Transfer
- Credit Card - Wipay
- Cash – Local Bank Deposit
- Direct on Website via Paypal.
- Bank: First Citizens Bank
- Account Number: 2665847
- Recipient Type – Business
- Account Holder’s name: Innovative Computer Training Center Ltd
- Account Type: Checking Account
PAY FOR YOUR COURSE UPFRONT OR IN AFFORDABLE MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS
We acknowledge that quality education is an expensive investment – which is why we aim to make it as affordable as possible for you to study with us.
Therefore, you will:
- Not be charged any interest if you choose to pay your course fees in equal monthly installments. Now you can choose to pay in three (3) or Four (4) interest-free payment
- Receive a Special Merit Award to cover 15% of your next course’s fees if you pass your initial course with distinction.
- Receive a 10% discount if any of your siblings are also studying with ICTC. This discount will apply to both you and your sibling(s).
- Receive all of your textbooks and Software (via post or courier delivery) as part of your course fee. You won’t be expected to spend any extra money on textbooks.
The remainder is paid in equal installments before the end of the course.
AT ALL TIMES STUDENTS ARE ASKED TO ENSURE THEY RECEIVE A RECEIPT FOR THE PAYMENT OF THEIR FEES.
PLEASE NOTE: For a student to be eligible for the payment plan, the tuition fees payable by the student for the semester must be at least TTD $1,500.00 &/or the duration of the course must be at least eight (8) weeks or greater.
Students must be registered and have their accounts in good standing (all prior term balances must be paid in full) before applying for the current semester’s payment plan.
It is the students’ responsibility to monitor their accounts and instalment amounts and make payments by the requisite deadlines to avoid penalties. Penalties For Non-Payment Of Fees
ICTC is a proud partner with TTARP.
Are you a TTARP member?
Trinidad and Tobago Association of Retired Persons. We offer 10% Discount to all TTARP Members on all our Computer Training Courses
To obtain your discount, you would need to present your valid TTARP card and a valid form of Identification.